- Oil resistant belt carries parts and components coated with machine oil, heavy-oil treated coal in cooking plants and electric power generating plants, soybean draff, fish meat and other oily materials. Materials containing non-polar organic solvents and fuel.
- The belt compounded of oil resistant synthetic rubber has good resistance to the damaging effects encountered when conveying oil contaminated or treated materials.
- Oil resistant conveyor belt can be divided into two types according to cover properties: Anti-abrasive type(D) and Ordinary type(L).
Choosing a suitable oil resistant belt:
- Type of oils
- Composition and content of oils
- Temperature of carried material
|MOR||DIN 22102 G||12||350||250||Moderately oil resistant. Suitable for materials containing animal fat or vegetable oil. Swelling in IRM 903 oil (70℃, 72 Hrs) max. +50%.|
|COR||DIN 22102 G||14||400||200||Moderately oil resistant cover and skim coat. Suitable for materials containing animal fat or vegetable oil. Swelling in IRM 903 oil (70℃, 72 Hrs) max. +50%.|
|SOR*||DIN 22102 G||14||400||200||Highly oil resistant belt. Suitable for materials containing mineral oil. Swelling in IRM 903 oil (70℃, 72 Hrs) max. +30%.|
|Valid for all oil resistant belt||ISO 284||/||/||/||Measurement of electrical conductivity between electrodes. The resistance must be less than 3×108 ohms.|
*Super Oil Resistant